KIDabra International is a place for KIDshow and family performers to grow, learn, network and prosper!
Interestingly the Association which launched in August 2005, grew out of the remarkable KIDabra conference which began in 1992 as The International Festival of Children's Magicians. Our mission with this Association is to carry on the inspiration, enthusiasm and education of KIDabra throughout the year.
Often called the professional performer's association and conference, you will not find tons of politics here. You will find an intermediate to advanced focus on our performing arts, businesses and careers. Whether you are a full time pro, busy part-timer or new to performing, you'll find a network of people just like you that exists no where else.
KIDabra International is an extraordinary group of folks headed by Mark and Tami Daniel, dedicated to setting and raising the bar on Family Entertainment. Many of the world's top KIDshow performers roll up their sleeves on a daily basis to make this remarkable project/association and conference happen. We are first and foremost a group focused on the art of performance. Now the call goes out for you to participate on a local, national and international level to the common goal of offering the best performance possible for our young audiences.
Should you be a part?
- Yes, if you believe in the ideals laid out here.
- Yes, if you believe your audiences deserve the best you can offer.
- Yes, if you want to help set the bar of performance.
- Yes, if you want the best tools of our artform available.
We at KIDabra International invite you to be a part of this incredible group. Enjoy the benefits, and as you become a part of the family, we're excited to discover your talents and welcome your contribution (expertise, time, enthusiasm, etc..) to the amazing place that is KIDabra!
- We'd love to have you Join Us!
Association Membership Dues
(Name, Address, City, State, Email and Phone Numbers are requested when you click on the appropriate button)
As a Member I have read and I agree to the Code of Conduct, Core Values and Beliefs of KIDabra International below.
Member: (US) $65.00 ($57.00 on renewal.)
International Member $80.00 On Renewal $72.00
Spouse/Associate Member $35.00 (No Journal)
Junior Member (10-18 years old) $35.00 (No Journal) May also Join as Primary Member
Renew Membership (US) $57.00
Renew International Member $72.00
Renew Spouse/Associate $25.00
Renew Junior Member $25.00 (10-18 years old)
Join by Phone:
Call In Registration and have you Visa/Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card Number/Expiration Date in hand.
Downloadable Renewal Form Click Here
For PayPal Payments use Email Address
If we receive your written cancellation by June 1, your registration will be refunded minus less a $30.00 administrative fee.
Please allow up to 4 weeks after conference for refund.
These are KIDabra's guiding principles, tenets, and philosophy:
1. We believe that Family and KIDshow Entertainment should be accorded the dignity and respect deserved by all performing arts.
2. We believe that Family and KIDshow Entertainment as an art requires thoughtful study and practice with attention to both technique and performance.
3. We believe that Family and KIDshow Entertainment can and should enrich the lives of both performers and their audiences through education and entertainment.
4. We recognize and grant equal respect to:
- Magicians, Clowns, Ventriloquists, Puppeteers, Balloonists, Collectors and Historians, Inventors, Manufacturers, Dealers, etc.
5. We actively seek representation in our membership of all groups of people who agree to uphold the purpose and objectives of our KIDabra Principals.
6. We believe that the history and traditions of KIDabra should be an integral part of our organization.
7. We are opposed to the exposure of Magic secrets whether by purposeful acts or through careless or ill-prepared performance.
8. We are opposed to the piracy of personal entertainment routine creations.
9. We believe that Family and KIDshow Entertainment can and should contribute to those in need through charitable and/or therapeutic performances when possible.
10. We believe in the joy of entertaining children of all ages.
11. We will never intentionally nor maliciously bring harm to the children we perform for.